Working Days and Office Hours of the Appellate Tribunal
Calendar, Working Hours and Sitting:
- The Calendar of days of working of the Tribunal in a year shall follow that of the Calendar of the Karnataka High Court.
- The office hours of the office of the Tribunal on all working days shall be from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., with lunch break
from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m., except on Saturdays. On Saturdays, the office hours shall be between 10.00 a.m. and 2.00 pm.
- The sitting hours of the Tribunal on the days of working i.e., from Monday to Friday shall be from 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
- The sitting of the Tribunal shall be at Bengaluru or such other places within its jurisdiction as may be decided by the Chairperson.
- Only during the summer vacation, if need be, a vacation bench shall be constituted by the Chairperson. Such vacation bench shall be sitting once a week as may be decided by the Chairperson.
- During the vacation, the office of the Tribunal shall remain open on all sitting days from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m., with lunch break from 2.00 p.m. to 3.00 p.m., and on Saturdays from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- During vacation, on non-sitting days, the Office of the Tribunal shall be open on all working days from Monday to Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.